bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4254 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: May 25, 2008, 07:49:18 PM »

I am grateful that there is someone who will stand up for Jesus Christ. I am a believer with much to learn, and i love knowledge. I will not answer a matter before i hear it because it is shame and folly unto me according to the proverbs to do so. As of this day in May, the 22nd, 2008, I will never be the same due to the fact that you appealed to me and Dr. Kennedy with the precious and precise logic of the Holy inspired and pure Word of our Sovereign God. I am going to review all of your materials with an open ear and seeing eyes, and i hope to learn the things you already know and earnestly contend for. I believe all of the bible, and i have always had a problem with all who proclaim that we as humans, dead spiritually, have a free will. I now know why, because the Holy Spirit is leading me and guiding me into all truth. Today I proclaim that i am free, and that God is the only one that has a free will to do as He pleases, and He does all things. It is Him that works in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. I send you my love and gratitude. God bless and prosper you in all things, in the mighty name above all names, Jesus Lord of all.  In Him,  Jeff
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.