bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: satan bound  (Read 8055 times)

Falconn003

satan bound
« on: June 08, 2008, 09:17:58 AM »

w
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 09:12:03 AM by Falconn003 »

joyful1

Re: satan bound
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 02:14:23 PM »

:D Thanks for posting this....
I am re-reading the LOF series again. Each time, it seems like I appreciate more the thought and care with which Ray put into his work.
Sincerely,
Joyce :)

OBrenda

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 10:45:08 PM »

Hi Rodger,

Revelation 11:3-4
3 “And I will grant authority to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for twelve hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.” 4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth.

I have heard the "Two Witnesses" represent the Elite.  Do you understand the two olive trees & Lampstands?  I think you are relating them to the two foundations also? 
(You certianly have a gift of teaching & writing).

« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 11:26:53 PM by OBrenda »

Falconn003

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 12:08:43 AM »

:D Thanks for posting this....
I am re-reading the LOF series again. Each time, it seems like I appreciate more the thought and care with which Ray put into his work.
Sincerely,
Joyce :)

You are most welcome

Rodger

kweli

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 08:31:24 AM »

ATM, i have some unfound (misplaced them for now) study notes on how:: the earth, the sea, the heaven ; are symbolic analogies in describing levels in the state of being, of man.

By the Spirit, it seems the people describe in analogies of the earth, the sea, the heaven, are given a more specific analogy(parable).

Hello Roger

Please find those notes. I've been pondering on those types of parables, like: there's automatically darkness when there's no light/sun, a fish in the sea (explained better by Kat's signature verse),  etc. There's a greater spiritual lesson in our everyday lives than we are seeing (I think).

I agree with you that Ray's trumpet blows loud and clear. Only, his papers have too many separate subjects/topics in one article, which kind of requires that you keep going back. Stuff that I thought was being revealed to me was actually in some topic, in some paper.

Time to jump back into the Lake of Fire...there's no phishing here  ;)

OBrenda

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 09:39:44 AM »

I have been doing as you suggested (staring until you see the picture) by reading what you wrote back....Trying to renew my mind to comprehend these things are symbols and not literal Mountains, or Persons etc....I probably am still missing somethings, but the fog is lifting...Thank You so very much for sharing your pennies (riches) with us Rodger!

Falconn003

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 10:17:48 AM »

I have been doing as you suggested (staring until you see the picture) by reading what you wrote back....Trying to renew my mind to comprehend these things are symbols and not literal Mountains, or Persons etc....I probably am still missing somethings, but the fog is lifting...Thank You so very much for sharing your pennies (riches) with us Rodger!

Wonderful hearing how the Holy Spirit is helping you grasp the Knowledge of the Word of God,  by the grace of God.

Thank God for each and everyone of us here, even those not in agreement / like minds,  for we push each other forward.

Rodger
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 10:19:05 AM by Falconn003 »

winner08

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 01:43:57 AM »

I was just wandering if the book of revelation is symbloic and not to be taken litaral than the story of satan being let loose after the 1000 yr rule of Christ to deceive the nations is a spiritual meaning? Then Christ comming down from heaven with all of his saints to do battle with the evil forces is another spiritural meaning? I think I should just stick with the teachings of Christ in the 4 gosples and try to live by that and not worry about things to come. When God wants me to know this He will teach me. Maby God dosen't want me to know these things. I do know when I start to read revelation I end up more confused.

Darren

little rock

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2008, 08:01:50 AM »

try J Preston Eby he has a really great bible study on revelations .he really opens your eyes to some more spiritual use of symbols and he's believes in the salvation off all.he's pretty heavy on the chosen elect sons ,but don't let that put you off.May God's spirit show you the way brother.peace to all
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.