bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Everybody please this is very important please  (Read 16300 times)

lilitalienboi16

Everybody please this is very important please
« on: June 10, 2008, 04:30:04 AM »

My girlfriend was diagnosed with advanced blood cancer and i really really really love her and i dont want her to die and im crying right now as i write this to you because i can't stop. I really need a mircale from God right now please pray for my girlfriend that God will heal her from this. She is 20 years old and she doesnt' deserve to deal with this. Her name is Chanelle Dondero, please i beg you all to beg God to spare her life because i love her alot, more than the world.

i dont want to loose her please help me pray for her plz, and plz email L.Ray Smith because i will but he needs to beg God with me and everyone because i dont want her to die please help me plz pray for her

thank you all and God bless you all,

Alex

Robin

Re: Everybody please this is very important please
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 04:40:31 AM »

I will pray for her Alex and for you too.

I know this is difficult news for you, but there are a lot of treatments available and a lot they can do.

We're all here to walk through this with you and hold you both up in prayer.

Here is a link to help you find a support group.

http://www.leukemia-lymphoma.org/all_page?item_id=4388
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 04:52:12 AM by M.G. »

Karen

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 05:03:03 AM »

Yes Alex we shall pray for your girlfriend and you and all your families.

God be with you all, love and prayers
Karen and Dave

Mbongiseni

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 05:51:22 AM »

Alex
Be strong and courageous! The Lord is caring for you and your friend. My prayer is in this psalm 90:13 Lord, please stop punishing us!
      How long will you keep it up?
      Be kind to us.
 14 Satisfy us with your faithful love every morning.
      Then we can sing with joy and be glad all of our days.
 15 Make us glad for as many days as you have made us suffer.
      Give us joy for as many years as we've had trouble

Mbongiseni

ellie77

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 07:25:40 AM »

So sorry to hear about your girlfriend,Alex. Praying for all concerned.
                                 Ellie.

cherokee

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 09:00:05 AM »

Prayers going out for you, Chanelle and your familys.
My the Lord grant you all the strength and courage to endure.

Love to you both,
Suzie

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 12:13:50 PM »

Thank you everyone, please beg God everynight, please don't forget.  She was told she has 4 months to live. I dont want to loose her. If i lost her i would be devestated. She is to young for this, please we really need a miracle and i mean one that defies natural laws. The doctors said its very advanced, they gave her medicine for it but than they said she only has 4 months. Please just beg God with everything you have.

God bless you all for your help, thank you more than you will ever know. I would give you all anything you wanted for this. I just want her to live.

Alex

Samson

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 12:31:40 PM »

Dear Brother Alex,

I'm so sorry about this tragic news regarding your girlfriend. Many in the World complain about their lot in life, it touched my heart this Morning upon reading your Post, your both so very young. I pray to our Heavenly Father that she comes through this affliction and has the opportunity to live a long life. I extend to you my deepest Sympathy during this terrible circumstance. Your membership as part of this Forum as one of our younger members is an inspiration to me. Keep us all updated on any future news and may God's Holy Spirit help you emotionally cope in the days to come.

My deepest concern for you and your girlfriend, Samson.

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 02:27:53 PM »

Hi Alex,

I hope you can find comfort in knowing that a doctor's prognosis is not an absolute truth.  I'm not trying to undermind the seriousness of Chanelle's condition, however, only God knows our appointed time to die, and I personally know people who have miraculously defied medical prognosis by many years.

I pray that the Lord will strengthen you to endure whatever the outcome may be.  It may be in the Lord's plan to heal Chanelle.  We do not know what tomorrow brings, but we do know that through Christ you will be able to overcome even the unimaginable.

I'm praying for you, little brother.

René

Phil3:10

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2008, 02:46:33 PM »

Alex,
My prayers and deepest concerns for your girlfriend Chanelle and for all who know her, especially her family and you. Life can be so unsure and we can only rely on GOD as all things are of HIM. We can pray for the miracle you so desire and for strength for all concerned. Again, my prayers and I am sure many others will be entreating our LORD for his blessings, strength and peace.
Phil3:10 

Roy Monis

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2008, 05:22:55 PM »

Dear Brother Alex

My heart grieves for you and Chanelle, I share your heartache as I can identify with you. Trust God and my prayers are with the pair of you. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” (Josh.1:9)

God bless you brother and sister in our joint walk in Christ. 

Love in Christ Jesus.

Roy UK     

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2008, 05:51:58 PM »

Thank you all, your words bring tears to my eyes, i could only cry had i not cried so much during the night. I bearely slept, hence why my post about this is probably at some very aqward time, i don't know the time i posted, but i was very distraught... I can't thank you enough, i know that God puts us through trials but my life is not worth changing if it will cost my love her life. I would rather die than see her die and i just wouldn't be able to deal with it right now... thank you for praying all of you and God bless everyone of you please pray as hard as you can, i'm praying almost every minute, i'm hoping the Lord has a miracle in store. Chanelle as i mentioned before is not a believer in God, atleast her faith has greatly slipped, i'm hoping the Lord show her His Might and Power through this evil monstrous situation, i would give anything if He would simply spare her life.

With fear, anguish and uncertainty,

Alex

musicman

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2008, 07:50:06 PM »

I will again, ask that God's will be done in this matter.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2008, 08:59:51 PM »

I will again, ask that God's will be done in this matter.

thank you, i'm scared of His will, i dont want Him to take her, please, beg Him, please, please, please, please just beg Him please, please beg Him please

rk12201960

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2008, 10:52:27 PM »

Dear Alex,,,,,,
My prayers are with you and your loved one.

Look around you what do you see?

Now look with your spirit, God is right there with you.
Its not an easy thing that has overcome you but ALWAYS remember God will NOT leave you.

Take heart little bro, we are with you also in prayer.  :'(

May God rain peace and comfort to you and your love one.

Your brother in Christ.
Randall

Robin

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2008, 11:00:17 PM »

Mark 5
A large crowd followed and pressed around him. 25And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years. 26She had suffered a great deal under the care of many doctors and had spent all she had, yet instead of getting better she grew worse. 27When she heard about Jesus, she came up behind him in the crowd and touched his cloak, 28because she thought, "If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed." 29Immediately her bleeding stopped and she felt in her body that she was freed from her suffering.

30At once Jesus realized that power had gone out from him. He turned around in the crowd and asked, "Who touched my clothes?"

31"You see the people crowding against you," his disciples answered, "and yet you can ask, 'Who touched me?' "

32But Jesus kept looking around to see who had done it. 33Then the woman, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell at his feet and, trembling with fear, told him the whole truth. 34He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering."

Alex, when I was 19 years old my daughter who was only 6 months old came down with a bad case of Ecoli. I was in the room when she had a grand mal seizure and they hit the code blue button. I stood there and watched as she stopped breathing and her heart stopped. I had to leave the room and went into shock.

My mother took me to the hospital chapel and told me a story. It was the story in the scripture above. Years earlier my brother was born with a rare heart condition and he was only one of two others who survived it. My mother remembered the story above and sat in the hospital chapel and tugged on Christ's robe. I was very young and had little faith and all I could do was sit there and turn my fear into faith by tugging on Christ's robe. It was the first time I turned my fear into a little bit of faith. It was my first lesson on faith of any kind. My husband ran into the chapel and told me my daughter was going to be ok.

Fast forward years later when my granddaughter was born with pneumonia. After a few days the nurse walked into the room and told us there was no hope for my granddaughter's survival and she was going to die. I was devastated and walked outside and sat in a little heated room they had outside the hospital. I was crying so hard I couldn't come up with any words to pray. I prayed and told God I didn't have any words and didn't know what to pray. Suddenly I thought the words "tug on my robe". I was instantly filled with joy and ran upstairs to tell my son my granddaughter was going to live. Right after that the nurse came into the room and said she didn't know what happened, but my granddaughter made a turn for the better. She lived and is now 11 years old.

My father had an abdominal anurism the size of a grapefruit and the doctor said there was a big chance he would die on the operating table. I can remember driving to the hospital and hour away pleading with God to spare his life. That's all I could do at the time. He went into surgery before I got there. He survived the surgery.

I learned small lessons in faith during these times. I was afraid too.

There was another time when I was 22 years old. My husband and I were having a lot of problems. I remember praying for my husband. I told God I didn't care what happened to me, but I wanted him to help my husband. 2 weeks later my husband took his own life. I remember feeling so betrayed by God. I was even afraid to pray after that. My life was torn apart after that for about 10 years. The lessons in faith during those 10 years were hard lessons. The testing and trials were behond what I could endure, but God brought me through it.

It is only now at 55 years old that I am able to pray that God's will be done no matter what.

James 1
2Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

12Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

There are some here who will pray that God's will be done. This is the prayer they pray with the measure of faith God has given them. When I am afraid and have a hard time praying for God's will to be done I will ask others to pray that prayer for me.

1 John 5:
14This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.

Hebrews 10
23Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

joyful1

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2008, 11:16:30 PM »

Hi Alex....
My prayers are with you and Chanelle! Having faced a similar traumatic situation once with one of my children, I understand that you are willing to throw every ounce of life within you to plead with God to spare her life!

I hope that you don't mind, Alex, I'd like to speak to you as if you were my own son....and I hope that it is okay with you to do this in the public here, because, perhaps someone else may need to hear these very words. I may not know very much intellectually, but the comfort wherewith I was comforted, I hope to pass on to you now.....

God knows you better than you know yourself. He understood in advance that you would feel the way that you do right now. He knew that you would search with all your might for a way to keep Chanelle with you....and He not only knows the outcome of all of this, He is already there, in the future, no matter what happens. NOTHING can separate you or Chanelle from the love of God. I believe that Complete healing is all that you can think about right now....and that is where I will stand with you in prayer...for a miraculous recovery!! For we know that with God, all things are possible.  It does not hurt us or anyone else to hope for a miracle.  In fact, it is my firm belief that God designed us to be this way....to HOPE, TO PRAY, TO LOVE. People who have endured tremendous heartache, tragedy, torture, pain, suffering, ......they are the ones that learn this lesson: that we are capable of far more than we think. But this is because of Him. Hold tight, dear Alex....hold tight inside of yourself to God. I will hope with you. I will believe with you. I will pray with you....as He gives me the strength and ability to do so.And do not worry, dear Alex, if you should momentarily grow weary....because it is then that you will find....He has hold of you!

Keep us updated as you are able. I will pray every day for your dear Chanelle to be healed, and I will await good news!
Sincerely,
Joyce

Psalm 31:24
Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2008, 11:12:51 AM »

I may not know very much intellectually, but the comfort wherewith I was comforted, I hope to pass on to you now.....

2Co 1:2  Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
2Co 1:3  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort;
2Co 1:4  who comforteth us in all our affliction, that we may be able to comfort them that are in any affliction, through the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
2Co 1:5  For as the sufferings of Christ abound unto us, even so our comfort also aboundeth through Christ.
2Co 1:6  But whether we be afflicted, it is for your comfort and salvation; or whether we be comforted, it is for your comfort, which worketh in the patient enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer:
2Co 1:7  and our hope for you is stedfast; knowing that, as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so also are ye of the comfort.

Psa 23:1  <A Psalm of David.> The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Psa 23:2  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Psa 23:3  He restoreth my soul: he guideth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
Psa 23:4  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me: thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Psa 23:5  Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou hast anointed my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Psa 23:6  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2008, 03:48:03 AM »

Mark 5
A large crowd followed and pressed around him. 25And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years. 26She had suffered a great deal under the care of many doctors and had spent all she had, yet instead of getting better she grew worse. 27When she heard about Jesus, she came up behind him in the crowd and touched his cloak, 28because she thought, "If I just touch his clothes, I will be healed." 29Immediately her bleeding stopped and she felt in her body that she was freed from her suffering.

30At once Jesus realized that power had gone out from him. He turned around in the crowd and asked, "Who touched my clothes?"

31"You see the people crowding against you," his disciples answered, "and yet you can ask, 'Who touched me?' "

32But Jesus kept looking around to see who had done it. 33Then the woman, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell at his feet and, trembling with fear, told him the whole truth. 34He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering."

Alex, when I was 19 years old my daughter who was only 6 months old came down with a bad case of Ecoli. I was in the room when she had a grand mal seizure and they hit the code blue button. I stood there and watched as she stopped breathing and her heart stopped. I had to leave the room and went into shock.

My mother took me to the hospital chapel and told me a story. It was the story in the scripture above. Years earlier my brother was born with a rare heart condition and he was only one of two others who survived it. My mother remembered the story above and sat in the hospital chapel and tugged on Christ's robe. I was very young and had little faith and all I could do was sit there and turn my fear into faith by tugging on Christ's robe. It was the first time I turned my fear into a little bit of faith. It was my first lesson on faith of any kind. My husband ran into the chapel and told me my daughter was going to be ok.

Fast forward years later when my granddaughter was born with pneumonia. After a few days the nurse walked into the room and told us there was no hope for my granddaughter's survival and she was going to die. I was devastated and walked outside and sat in a little heated room they had outside the hospital. I was crying so hard I couldn't come up with any words to pray. I prayed and told God I didn't have any words and didn't know what to pray. Suddenly I thought the words "tug on my robe". I was instantly filled with joy and ran upstairs to tell my son my granddaughter was going to live. Right after that the nurse came into the room and said she didn't know what happened, but my granddaughter made a turn for the better. She lived and is now 11 years old.

My father had an abdominal anurism the size of a grapefruit and the doctor said there was a big chance he would die on the operating table. I can remember driving to the hospital and hour away pleading with God to spare his life. That's all I could do at the time. He went into surgery before I got there. He survived the surgery.

I learned small lessons in faith during these times. I was afraid too.

There was another time when I was 22 years old. My husband and I were having a lot of problems. I remember praying for my husband. I told God I didn't care what happened to me, but I wanted him to help my husband. 2 weeks later my husband took his own life. I remember feeling so betrayed by God. I was even afraid to pray after that. My life was torn apart after that for about 10 years. The lessons in faith during those 10 years were hard lessons. The testing and trials were behond what I could endure, but God brought me through it.

It is only now at 55 years old that I am able to pray that God's will be done no matter what.

James 1
2Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

12Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

There are some here who will pray that God's will be done. This is the prayer they pray with the measure of faith God has given them. When I am afraid and have a hard time praying for God's will to be done I will ask others to pray that prayer for me.

1 John 5:
14This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.

Hebrews 10
23Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

I'm tugging on Christ's robe... i'm pulling, i'm pulling real hard right now because i'm real scared, thank you for the enouragement. I never want chanelle to be just a picture or have to dream to see her beautiful face. I never want that to happen, never ever... i'm still begging everynight until i know she is healed, thank you for praying. God bless you.

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2008, 03:50:47 AM »

Hi Alex....
My prayers are with you and Chanelle! Having faced a similar traumatic situation once with one of my children, I understand that you are willing to throw every ounce of life within you to plead with God to spare her life!

I hope that you don't mind, Alex, I'd like to speak to you as if you were my own son....and I hope that it is okay with you to do this in the public here, because, perhaps someone else may need to hear these very words. I may not know very much intellectually, but the comfort wherewith I was comforted, I hope to pass on to you now.....

God knows you better than you know yourself. He understood in advance that you would feel the way that you do right now. He knew that you would search with all your might for a way to keep Chanelle with you....and He not only knows the outcome of all of this, He is already there, in the future, no matter what happens. NOTHING can separate you or Chanelle from the love of God. I believe that Complete healing is all that you can think about right now....and that is where I will stand with you in prayer...for a miraculous recovery!! For we know that with God, all things are possible.  It does not hurt us or anyone else to hope for a miracle.  In fact, it is my firm belief that God designed us to be this way....to HOPE, TO PRAY, TO LOVE. People who have endured tremendous heartache, tragedy, torture, pain, suffering, ......they are the ones that learn this lesson: that we are capable of far more than we think. But this is because of Him. Hold tight, dear Alex....hold tight inside of yourself to God. I will hope with you. I will believe with you. I will pray with you....as He gives me the strength and ability to do so.And do not worry, dear Alex, if you should momentarily grow weary....because it is then that you will find....He has hold of you!

Keep us updated as you are able. I will pray every day for your dear Chanelle to be healed, and I will await good news!
Sincerely,
Joyce

Psalm 31:24
Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

Joyce you have such a wonderful gift.. you really know how to bring comfort to my very troubled mind, thank you for your prayer, for praying for a miracle. Please don't ever forget her in your prayers, please.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 19 queries.