bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I would have beleive this a few months ago.  (Read 10491 times)

winner08

I would have beleive this a few months ago.
« on: July 16, 2008, 10:06:25 PM »

I was browsing the internet and came acrrose a christian site. As I was reading I thought to myself a few months ago I beleive this stuff. Man thank God for Bible-truths. It is great. I just have to relay this about hell. God is love and one of the aspects of love is protection. God protects His elect from those of us in Him from further evil. God loves us so much He respects our choice (there goes free will) even when it is to reject Him. WE choose who we will be with for eterinty. (free will) If God did not love us He would of forced us to be with Him. Love is a choice. Going to hell is also a choice. One more thing. What about those who never heard of Jesus, Ray speaks of this topic. I just want ya'll to hear this one. It is called genral revelation. This means God is all present, we have no escape from Him. God put an innate sense of who He is in each of us throughout man's history. Through His creation we should know Him this includes every person who ever lived so there's no exscuse. This is just some of the stuff and I use stuff very loosely, that these false teachers teach. Like I said it sure is great to KNOW the truth. I am so glade to be one of you in Bible Truths. Once again God bless Ray and His teachings through Christ.

Darren

EKnight

Re: I would have beleive this a few months ago.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 10:47:18 PM »

And what we here believe, just makes more sense. :)

Eileen

winner08

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 11:30:07 PM »

SO TRUE:Somebody posted on how he felt no difference since joing B/T. I feel the same. No difference. But while reading this false doctrain I did notice how far I came in my beliefs. This, my friend also pointed out to me just the other day. When we first started discussing God and His word I was really angry and couldn't understand alot of things. I had my own beliefs and they were way off. This subject, however is for another time. Just knowing what the Lord has shown me so far makes me want more,more of His truth and Ray's teachings.

Darren

EKnight

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 11:39:51 PM »

The same thing has happened to me.  There are times that I am like same old same old, but then I find myself doing things and saying things that show I am not the same person I used to be.  For the better of course.

Eileen

winner08

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 11:53:09 PM »

So true: I guess this is what is ment by growing in Christ.

Darren

Heidi

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 08:43:35 PM »

Even reading the bible now is different....I find that I understand things now....it is like having a new Book, yet the very same the words have just become spiritual now!  What a wonderful double-edge sword!

Love in Christ
Heidi

OBrenda

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 10:00:35 PM »

I can completely relate Darren,
It's hard to figure out how we could believe God could be so evil.  (But then I left the church because I stopped liking God).  I hope he understands, I just didn't like myself because I couldn't will myself to be good enough.  Now I know better.  I haven't grasped it all yet but know I have fallen in love with him.

winner08

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 10:46:09 PM »

I was just wondering , how many more people would want to know God if they new the truth. Instead of these false teachers useing fear (like your going to hell and burn forever and ever and ever) If they taught the truth that God is not sending anyone to hell because there is no such place. That everbody will be saved through Jeaus Christ. I just think so many more people would want to know God if they new the truth. What do ya'll think?

Darren

EKnight

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 11:11:08 PM »

You may have a point Darren.  Once they hear it's all good news, then they may want to know more of it.  In fact, I recall reading this very thing in some of Ray's emails.  Atheists who became atheists because of the hell doctrine and then read BT and felt differently as a result.

Good point.

Eileen

winner08

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 12:47:16 AM »

So true EKnight: Hell and paying tiths, this is what I hear about when people speak of no God. They say if God is love and is merciful why is He sending man to hell? where they will burn forever and ever and ever What kind of god is that. Only if they were taught the truth. Maby millions more would beleive.

Darren
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 03:04:56 PM by winner08 »

WhoAmI

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2008, 04:26:24 AM »

I can completely relate Darren,
It's hard to figure out how we could believe God could be so evil.  (But then I left the church because I stopped liking God).  I hope he understands, I just didn't like myself because I couldn't will myself to be good enough.  Now I know better.  I haven't grasped it all yet but know I have fallen in love with him.

OBrenda,

It is good that you stop liking that god. The true God understands for sure. Your whole statement speaks volume to your growth. Now don't go and get an ego!  ;)

OBrenda

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2008, 08:59:41 AM »

WhoAmI....I Try but that ego is always knocking at the door ;D
Sometimes he just let himself right on in,...How Rude!

I just plug along a read my Bible with new eyes and understanding like Heidi...don't you like the ending to this Bible Better?

Brenda

WhoAmI

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2008, 04:33:59 AM »

WhoAmI....I Try but that ego is always knocking at the door ;D
Sometimes he just let himself right on in,...How Rude!

I just plug along a read my Bible with new eyes and understanding like Heidi...don't you like the ending to this Bible Better?

Brenda

Yes I do. My whole approach to life, people etc. is much improved because of it as well. Maybe it is time for a deadbolt on that door!  :D

David

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2008, 06:03:57 AM »

Hi Darren, thanks for posting this.
I've a feeling Ray would give this a "Brilliant". So God "respects" our weaknesses and failings, "respects" us when we "choose" to go to Hell? Brilliant. God "respects" those who reject him? I would have to conclude that anyone teaching this garbage has never read their Bible. In all instances where His people rejected Him, God certainly did not show "respect" for them. Anyone teaching this kind of rubbish has never read Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

And then the usual massive contradiction, I used to hear this rubbish over and over in Church. God doesn't force us to accept Him, but he's so cunning and spiteful that He's put an innate sense of who He, made sure everyone person that ever lived knows the choices, so that we have no excuse. So, God respects our choices, but we have no excuse for making the wrong choice, so out of love and respect, God is going to see to it that we burn in Hell forever. Brilliant. And they worship this monster they've created in their twisted minds.
The only entity in the Bible I know of with this level of cunning, spite etc that these people attribute to God, is introduced in ch3 verse 1 of Genesis.
Brilliant.

winner08

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2008, 08:25:49 PM »

Yes, Yes, Yes, I could not agree more with you. What a bunch of garbage. It kills me to read some of this stuff. Oh when we are born God puts an enate piece of Himself in us so we must know of Him plus through His creation. Yes this is for all the children who died and went to hell where they burn forever and ever and ever. There's no excuse none what so ever. But yet He loves everbody. No wonder ;some people have a hard time with God. Becaus they are not hearing the truth. The truth is so much better. I would have never bothered with this butsometime I like to see the difference in teachings. To see how far the harasey goes.

Darren

ps my spell check in not working please forgive the bad spellings.

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2008, 06:33:42 PM »

I was just wondering , how many more people would want to know God if they new the truth. Instead of these false teachers useing fear (like your going to hell and burn forever and ever and ever) If they taught the truth that God is not sending anyone to hell because there is no such place. That everbody will be saved through Jeaus Christ. I just think so many more people would want to know God if they new the truth. What do ya'll think?

Darren

I agree Darren, many more would want to know, BUT God isn't calling many more at this time, SO we need to be patient and careful with the Pearls of Wisdom that we have been given.
Bob

Phil3:10

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2008, 09:07:59 PM »

Indianabob,
How true, GOD will drag out those HE chooses when HE desire to. This means from whatever religion they are presently associated with, along with all who do not believe. GOD'S thoughts are not man's thoughts, praise HIS holy name.
Phil3:10

winner08

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2008, 10:11:32 PM »

So true might want to know the Lord, it will be on His time table not theirs. However it would be so nice to hear the truth taught by more teachers. I read where there is no excuses for not knowing God. Where we should know He exists through His creation.Like I said what about those who can  not comprehend because they suffer from some kind of mental illness. How in the word can they be held accountable? The truth would be nice.

Darren

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2008, 10:19:26 PM »

If there weren't these lies, there would be others.  There already have been others and there yet will be others.  The carnal mind is enmity with God.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

winner08

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2008, 02:21:44 AM »

So true Dave in Tenn. Yet there is a purpose for these preachers who teach these false teachings to the masses. The Lord has given them a job as well. I believe it is necessary for these deceptions, if not for them how would we know the truths. Like Ray says you can't know good if you don't know evil. You can't know right if you don't know wrong. You can't know what the truth is if you don't know what the lie is.

Darren
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 19 queries.