bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Histroical records  (Read 4510 times)

winner08

Histroical records
« on: August 25, 2008, 10:01:02 PM »

Does anyone know of any historical records of Jesus trail? Besides the gospels.

Darren

musicman

Re: Histroical records
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 12:23:14 AM »

Does anyone know of any historical records of Jesus trail? Besides the gospels.

Darren

Check Josephus and the Babylonian Talmud.  I think the Talmud speaks of Jesus as a sorcerer who performed black magic.

kweli

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 05:24:48 AM »

Also the supposed "Holy" Koran supposedly has some records of Jesus the prophet who came to announce the coming of the comforter Mohammed.

winner08

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 06:54:02 PM »

I was reading this site all about Jesus and if the resurrection was false then the whole Christianity is false. Well this site was really good as far as telling the facts about the resurrection. I always believe this in my heart that if it was a lie then there's no way the disciples would have died for a lie. I mean come on what one of us would die for a lie. After Jesus died on the stake the disciples were in distress like never before. Just image Here they are after 3 yrs of watching Jesus doing all these miracles and teaching about the Father and He being the Son of God.Now He is dead. DEAD! They went into hiding they were depressed, and did not know what to think. This was the end as far as they believed. Then 3 days latter Jesus appears to them A whole bunch of times. Now out comes the disciples with vigor and the knowing of the truth. Teaching with power and not afraid of anything or anyone. Oh yea check this out Jesus was so knowing that He knew that women were treated like second class citizens so why did he appear before Mary first, before anybody else? Why not a man? Now just 3 yrs of His teachings and Christianity is still going strong. If Jesus did not rise from the dead this would not of lasted. Just a thought.

Darren
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.