bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: God's Plan for my Life  (Read 3577 times)

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
God's Plan for my Life
« on: October 24, 2008, 02:49:28 AM »

Here is something I read every so often when I feel lonely and down about my situation.
I wonder a lot about when I will find a woman of God to love and love me in return.
How do you even find such a woman?? :-\ :'(
Hope this brings some inspiration to some going through what I am going through.

“God’s Plan for my Life”
Everyone longs to give himself completely to someone…to have a deep soul relationship with another….to be loved thoroughly and completely. But God to a Christian says……..

“No, not until you are satisfied, fulfilled, and content with being loved by me alone – with giving yourself totally and unreservedly to me: to having and intensely personal and unique relationship with me alone; discovering that only in me is your satisfaction to be found – will you be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you.”

“You will never be united with another until you are united with me…exclusive of anyone or anything else, exclusive of any other desires or longings. I want you to stop planning, stop wishing, and allow me to give you the most thrilling plan that there is… one that you cannot imagine.”

“I want you to have the best; please allow me to bring it to you. You just keep watching me, expecting the greatest things. Keep listening and learning the things I tell you. Just wait, that’s all. Don’t be anxious. Do not worry. Do not look around at the things others have, or that I have given them. Do not look at things you think you want. Just keep looking to me, or you will miss what I want to show you. Then, when you are ready, I will surprise you with a love far more wonderful than you could dream.”

“You see, until you are ready, and until the one I have for you is ready (I am working even at this moment to have both of you ready at the same time), until you both are satisfied exclusively with me and the life I have prepared for both of you, you won’t be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with me. This is perfect love.”

“Dear one, I want you to have this most wonderful love. I want you to see in your marriage a picture of my relationship with you, and to enjoy materially and concretely the everlasting union of beauty, perfection, and love that I offer you with myself. Know that I love you unconditionally. Believe it and be satisfied.”

~ Author Unknown ~

The Subject of marriage and divorce is a controversial subject because we all defend the position of our mistake rather than God’s position. Who our sons and daughters marry is something we cannot control, but educating them about what God says will help them make a wise decision and help them find the right mate.

Antaiwan

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 20 queries.