bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I need Prayer  (Read 4466 times)

Marlene

I need Prayer
« on: November 06, 2008, 03:09:52 AM »

Hello, I have been suffering in pain for several days . I have many spinal problems and neuropathy from my diabetes. Also, suffer with fibromalgia. Have not even wanted to move. My diabetes is not wanting to stay down. Last , night my husband had to stay with me for a while before he needed to go to work. My blood pressure was very hign. Not sure if it is something else, but sure the days of pain are not good. My Mother is 87 and my illness upsets her. She lives with us. Just pray she does not worry. She is afraid something will happen to me.
In His Love,
Marlene

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: I need Prayer
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 08:33:56 AM »

Hi Marlene,

You and your family are in my prayers.  Take courage in knowing that you are not alone in your suffering.

René

cherokee

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 08:56:35 AM »

Hey Marlene,

I have a sister who also suffers from fibromalgia. I don't know what it's like but I see how it affects her,so will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Suzie

mharrell08

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 09:06:51 AM »

Marlene, you and your family are in my prayers. Continue to endure...For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. [1 John 5:4]

Marques

Kat

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 10:29:08 AM »

Hi Marlene,

You are such a considerate person to ask for prayers for your mother instead of yourself.  I will pray for you both  :)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 12:29:28 PM »

Marlene,
I will be praying for you and your mother. I know some of the elderly have great fears of being alone, and I know she is fearful for you and for herself. I just pray God's peace over your family. Praying is all I can do for there is nothing else, it makes one feel helpless except for knowing that it is God who is in control.
Much love in Him,
Kathy :)

iris

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 02:19:53 PM »

Hi Marlene,

I hope you get to feeling better soon. I know it can take everything out of you when you're in pain. I will be praying for you and your mother.

Iris

Phil3:10

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 03:52:19 PM »

Marlene, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones. I have recently experienced a case of the shingles and the pain was terrible. May our LORD bless and keep you.
Phil3:10

Jackie Lee

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 05:33:45 PM »

I will be praying for you and your family Marlene.

Marlene

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 05:54:35 PM »

Hello, Thanks for all your prayers. I had kind of a rough morning. Had to lay down. I just got up. I am feeling some better. My sugars are close to normal. My blood pressure seems some better. The pain is not as bad. I will see how the night goes. Thanks for prayers for my Mother. My husband was off today and made me go take a nap. I have been trying to do some through cleaning and he thinks it got the best of me from last week. I push myself even when I am in pain.
In His Love,
Marlene

Richard D

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2008, 09:47:24 PM »

Hello Marlene.

My heart goes out to you’re family and I will be praying God concerning you’re family and you my friend.

In His Love. Richard.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 23 queries.