bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Judging others  (Read 4798 times)

winner08

Judging others
« on: November 23, 2008, 06:34:44 PM »

I just wanted to tell yall what happen doing one of the many replies I got on another site on the subject of why did Jesus teach in parables? The replies I got were unreal. But I soon relized that they are blinded by the scales on their eyes and the only one that can removed them is God. He will dicied if they will or will not understand. So it is not their fault. This got me thinking about the people in the babaloyain system. They are not to blame. Alot of the people that I have met in the churches through the yrs I found most to be sincere about loving God and even though they are blinded they are neverless have much love for God and they truly believe in what they are taught is the truth. I just notice that I have a tendence to judge those who are in the system and I know its wrong. Sometimes I find fault with them and blame them for not knowing the truth. I do these things and I know it's wrong and I have to work on this. I truly believe that who are in that system are not to be judge or condemn by me because who am I? I am nobody. I believe just as they did. In hell and we do have an immortal soul and we must pay tithes. I believed in all that stuff. Now that I know the truth I should have more understanding and patients than being quick to judge or condemn. Now I am just speaking of myself and nobody else. I do theses things and I am responsible for doing these things. I ask for their forgivenss and I ask God to help me with my understanding and not judge anyone. I really need the Lords help on this one(judging). I do it all the time. I really do it when I feel that they(in the babaloine system) don't get it. That how can they believe like they do. Well that is when I have to step back and realize that it is not thir fault. This is what God wants and this is what God's Will is for these people. Anyway thanks for letting me vent. I need to get this off my chest. With God and yall I hope to put this into pratice and not be so quick to judge. Hopfully not to judge at all. Thanks again for being here for me.

Darren

PS Sorry for any misspelled words my spell check is not working at this time and I can not spell that good to begin with. So bare with me. Thanks

aqrinc

Re: Judging others
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 07:23:22 PM »

Hi Darren,

I will bear with you brother but do not expect me to (bare). It is indeed right that we remove the Beam from our own
eye before trying to extract the Mote from a brother or sister's eye. Where i am guilty i plead for forgiveness and hope
to be a blessing to any who is in distress. Love, Patience and Longsuffering must be well settled before we attempt
to pass sentence on another. To Whom much has been Given (Love, Grace, Faith, Forgiveness, Rebirth, Might, Power,
Eternal Life, Truth, Godliness) and much more; much is Expected.

And Remember, It is The Gift Of GOD, not of works; lest any man should boast.

george.

The Scriptures admonish that we:

II Chronicles 19:6:
And said to the judges, Take heed what you do: for you judge not for man, but for the LORD, who is with you in the judgment.

Luke 6:37:
Judge not, and you shall not be judged: condemn not, and you shall not be condemned: forgive, and you shall be forgiven:

John 5:30:
I can of my own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the
Father which has sent me.

Romans 2:1:
Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are that judge: for wherein you judge another, you condemn yourself; for you
that judge do the same things.

Romans 14:13:
Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumbling block or an occasion to fall in
his brother's way.

I Corinthians 4:5:
Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make
manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

I Corinthians 6:2:
Do you not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the
smallest matters?

Sometimes I find fault with them and blame them for not knowing the truth. I do these things and I know it's wrong and I have to work
on this. I truly believe that who are in that system are not to be judge or condemn by me because who am I? I am nobody. I believe just
as they did. In hell and we do have an immortal soul and we must pay tithes. I believed in all that stuff. Now that I know the truth I
should have more understanding and patients than being quick to judge or condemn. Now I am just speaking of myself and nobody else. I
do theses things and I am responsible for doing these things. I ask for their forgiveness and I ask God to help me with my understanding
and not judge anyone. I really need the Lords help on this one(judging). I do it all the time. I really do it when I feel that they(in the
babaloine system) don't get it. That how can they believe like they do. Well that is when I have to step back and realize that it is not
thir fault. This is what God wants and this is what God's Will is for these people. Anyway thanks for letting me vent. I need to get this off
my chest. With God and yall I hope to put this into pratice and not be so quick to judge. Hopfully not to judge at all. Thanks again for
being here for me.

Darren

PS Sorry for any misspelled words my spell check is not working at this time and I can not spell that good to begin with. So bare with me. Thanks

hebrewroots98

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 12:20:54 AM »

Hi Darren,
I think that most of us here and 99.9 % of humans are guilty of this.  Don't put yoiurself on a guilt trip, just be more aware and do your best the next time.  It is where HE has you for now; we are all a work in progress!  You will get better in this area with time.

Blessings,
Susan

jennie

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 02:39:41 PM »

My sweet Granny was one of the most sincere and loving people I ever knew. She was raised up in the church and that is what she knew. She wasn't able to attend because she was so crippled but she was a true believer and had her own church as she called it by reading her Bible and praying. She didn't put people down but believed that God loved everybody and we should too. sometimes people don't have the blessing of something like this electronic forum!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.