bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: street minister  (Read 3582 times)

kenny

street minister
« on: February 26, 2009, 04:27:28 PM »

my name is Kenny ray perry and in 1994 January i was sick and dying in my sin (the prognoses was death in less than a year,
well i am still alive so they were wrong, on the 3rd of July 1994 i tried everything i could to end the life that we call life ( i didn't even have an ideal what life really was ) at 11:30 that evening i went to bed with enough drugs ( meth,cocain,heroin ) to kill many men, when i laid back on the bed and asked the lord to go ahead and take me to heaven and the next thing i knew i was at the end of the bed praying and i was not high or sick.
and then when i go to church that week end i find that there is no god in any church that i went to and i went to many of them that year only to find the absence of the truth in the teachings i was hearing because i could not hear them, so i started ministering to people on the streets and then filed as non profit church (not a 501c3 i will not be told what i can or cannot speak about) and licenced myself as a street minister .
i am 49 years old i did not graduate from even the 9th grade i have no trade school diplomas, i have been married twice and at this writting i have been married to woman for 10 years, that loves god more than me, i have been a maintenance man for since 1976, i have endeavored to walk with the lord and to study his word since 1994 and in 1996 when my ex wife allowed my kid to be adopted away i just knew there was no god and started down a old familiar path, then in 1998 i saw the cross and the word and it was alive, still all the churches i went to were still the same as the first except this time i have the word and it is alive, at this writing am attendding a building that is pastored by a man who is teaching more truth than anywhere i have attended and now a Friend sends me a website link (bibletruths .com and the truth is running ramped here). i will make mistakes here and i wil be a thorn at times ut i wil walk with the upright and speak the truth in love 
Mat 22:37  Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Mat 22:38  This is the first and great commandment.
Mat 22:39  And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Mat 22:40  On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Ninny

Re: street minister
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 04:35:06 PM »

Kenny,
I am going to tell you this one thing, I know you can do this:
Keep pressing into God for truth! God is the Author and Finisher of our faith!
Kathy :D

Marky Mark

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 05:03:18 PM »

Pro 25:2--"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to SEARCH OUT [the hidden] a matter."

Psa 51:6--"Behold, thou desires truth in the inward parts: and IN THE HIDDEN PART YOU SHALL MAKE ME KNOW wisdom."

Isa 45:3 "And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and HIDDEN riches of secret places, THAT YOU MAY KNOW know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel."

1Co 2:7 "But WE SPEAK [therefore we KNOW] the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the HIDDEN wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory."

Peace...Mark

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 07:34:50 PM »

Hi Kenny.  It's nice to 'meet' you in this internettish way.  I pray you can see the patience expressed here as we nudge one another towards the higher calling.  And I pray we can do just that, and recieve a blessing from you as well.     
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

kenny

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 07:53:22 PM »

yes tenn.dave lets nudge each other
 Jas 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
i have been asking for years

Marlene

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 08:27:41 PM »

Hi Kenny, Glad to have you on the forum. You, have quite a testimony. God is Good!  Hope to hear more from you and learn with you.

In His  Love,
Marlene
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 19 queries.