bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: physical pain/emotional pain and judgement  (Read 6973 times)

moshe

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • So we are what we think about, ALL day long...
Re: physical pain/emotional pain and judgement
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2010, 11:51:09 PM »

Being revealed and tryed by fire is holding on in the middle of suffering and pains, is the playground where we most overcome and be refined, it's the time when knowledge is put into practice, and we develop the straight to be able to match our words with our actions.

Lately I have been living quietly, conform with what I have and where I am, greatfull and happy, for all my present spiritual blessings and encourage that I have received.
However, a season of spiritual loneliness is awaiting for me soon. I pray to God to burn me out with kindness and moderation, and make me suffer great loss.
So that I do would be able to understand others better and hopefully receive an spiritual reward.

Moises

ps.(I will might not be talking so brave later)

But fr now I will quote these, once again;

For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is JESUS CHRIST. Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, WOOD, HAY, STUBBLE; Every manís work shall be made manifest; for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed BY FIRE; and the FIRE shall TRY EVERY MANíS WORK of what sort it is. If any manís work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any manís work shall be BURNED, he shall SUFFER LOSS; but BUT HE HIMSELF SHALL BE SAVED [What will save him?], yet so AS BY FIRE"
(I Cor. 3:11-15)

grapehound

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2010, 07:30:48 AM »

Thanks Moises for that uplifting post.
It's always good to hear from you.
I pray God's blessings for you as you journey, experiencing the cultures and peoples of His making.

Via con Dios

Grape x

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2010, 10:40:58 AM »

You know it is HIM MoisesÖ.doing and causing everythingÖand IT IS! 8)

He was with you in the airport. He was with you in the time delayÖHe was not delayed. He was doing everything in accord to the Will of His Father who He pleased so well. He did not arrive late for Lazarus, He caused all the delays we see and perceive yet they are all in accord to the Plan and Will of God to perfect, purify and help us achieve the highest heights of praise we can render and the loftiest views of His Spirit as He loves and makes us all to His delight, pleasure and perfect Love.

Blessings dear brother :)
Arc

moshe

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • So we are what we think about, ALL day long...
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2010, 07:45:43 PM »

Here a Link to a Video of a

Verse regarding being saved trough fire. - Nov. 2010

http://vimeo.com/16443121

from
''Jonathan Mitchell's New Testament Translation''

I hope it gives encourage to the people around here.

Moises
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 27 queries.