bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TV  (Read 6063 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
TV
« on: May 13, 2006, 10:59:19 AM »

Ray,

The truth is a powerful instrument of change. My wife and I are grateful to you for destroying our delusions.

I was hoping that you might have some audio files that your readers might be able to listen to your words? Have you been a guest on any radio talk shows that I might download?

Blessings in Christ,

Timothy

Dear Timothy:

No, I haven't been on any radio or TV talk shows.  A producer from CNN News in Atlanta contacted me a few months ago and asked me to do a live Sunday morning show on "Christian Tithing."  They read my tithing paper and wanted to see if the anyone could defend the Christian tithing doctrine against it. They wanted a "big" recognizable name in theology--I recommended Atlanta's own Creflo D$LLAR. Several agreed to come on their show to discuss Christian Tithing until they were told they would have to face me--I was told they all then changed their minds and remembered they had something else to do. I don't know if it will ever come around again. I would do something like that, but I will not debate a theology one on one.  I might just as well try to catch snakes in the briar patch. Just read what is on our bible-truths.com site. It will keep you busy for a few years.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.