bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
 on: Yesterday at 05:05:39 PM 
Started by stello - Last post by Wanda
Thank you for the scriptures Stello☺

Knowing Gods truths,  allows us to know of his tremendous love for us all, but grasping the why of it still remains a mystery to me.

on: May 21, 2018, 12:18:48 PM 
Started by John9362 - Last post by Dave in Tenn
 ;D at thread so far.

on: May 21, 2018, 11:20:22 AM 
Started by John9362 - Last post by indianabob
Hi John,

I liked that...
I think it was a "pun".

The deceased remains can be seen through the glass lid. (smile)

on: May 20, 2018, 11:38:34 PM 
Started by John9362 - Last post by John9362
Remains to be seen Bob  :)

on: May 19, 2018, 05:12:19 PM 
Started by John9362 - Last post by indianabob
Only for despots and dictators who are idolized by their Nation.

Or for some old Saints of the false church.

ole smilin' Bob

on: May 19, 2018, 10:38:07 AM 
Started by AwesomeSavior - Last post by AwesomeSavior
Thanks for your perspective on it, Dave   :)

Dean

on: May 18, 2018, 11:20:38 PM 
Started by AwesomeSavior - Last post by Dave in Tenn
I'm not sure I understand the question.  I don't know how "extra" passages may have made their way into manuscripts.  There are other examples of this kind of duplication.  None of them really prove anything by addition or deletion.  They just may change the way we'd read those two passages.

That's what I do with them.  That, and be extra careful not to "preach" too hard on a "spurious" passage.  😀

on: May 18, 2018, 06:36:12 PM 
Started by Heidi - Last post by Heidi
In truth number 4 Ray writes:

"The spiritual resurrected Jesus Christ does not represent the physical house of David, or the physical Tribe of Judah, or the physical nation of Israel. Jesus Christ is Spirit and His words are spirit. "As Jesus is, so are we" means that those who are spiritual (composed of almost exclusively Gentiles in this Church era) are the true Jews-not national Israel and Judah. National Israel and Judah are going into the Great White Throne of Judgment in the second resurrection during the period of the Lake of Fire. They will NOT be grafted into Jesus, the Tree of Life, before then. Jesus fulfilled all that is written in the Law of Moses and all the prophets-it ALL pertains to Jesus, and thus it all pertains to us ( 'upon whom the ends of the ages are come,' I Cor. 10:11)."

I understand therefore  that we are the spiritual children of Israel, which is Jesus and as He is so are we.

on: May 18, 2018, 12:00:53 AM 
Started by John9362 - Last post by John9362
Will glass coffins prove popular? Remains to be seen.

:) ;) :D ;D :o

on: May 17, 2018, 06:59:05 PM 
Started by Heidi - Last post by Heidi
Thank you all for taking the time to respond to my question. God bless you for that.

The two scriptures quoted are a spiritual match and we are also called out of Egypt.  For as He is, so are we in the world.  I can now see that it represents a shadow of the real thing, I.e. Jesus Christ and that we are the spiritual children of Israel.

"And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son" (Matthew 2:15)

Thank you.
Love in Christ
Heidi

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 19 queries.