bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
 on: Yesterday at 12:47:01 PM 
Started by Cherry (Terry Allen) - Last post by Cherry (Terry Allen)
                        Hi Wanda thanks, I'm still working on the first section,so good to have this for when things are settled for my sister that I am talking to.

on: Yesterday at 07:58:16 AM 
Started by RVTechNomad - Last post by virginiabm
Welcome Lawrence to the forum. Glad you are here to learn with us.

on: February 17, 2019, 08:09:05 PM 
Started by Cherry (Terry Allen) - Last post by Wanda
Hey Cherry,

I just realized I didn't include the link to the second portion of the conference. Sorry about that.

https://bible-truths.com/forums/index.php/topic,8385.0.html

on: February 17, 2019, 05:16:27 PM 
Started by RVTechNomad - Last post by Musterseed
Hello Lawrence
Welcome to B T Family

In Christ, Pamela

on: February 17, 2019, 03:57:12 PM 
Started by RVTechNomad - Last post by Wanda
Welcome to the forum Lawrence. ☺

Rene, has pretty much said this, but I'll word a bit differently, to emphasize clicking on forum profile under modify profile heading is a necessary step, to advance to the page that allows changes to be made.

on: February 17, 2019, 03:27:03 PM 
Started by RVTechNomad - Last post by RVTechNomad
Hi, thanks for the reply. I can open my profile but the modify tab does nothing. Perhaps new members don't have this ability yet.

Lawrence

on: February 17, 2019, 02:49:50 PM 
Started by RVTechNomad - Last post by Rene

Does anyone know how to modify the profile? The tabs on my profile don't do anything.

Hi Lawrence and welcome to the forum.

I am not sure what problem you are having but when I click on the Profile tab, from there I can go to Modify Profile and then to Forum Profile which allows me to make changes.  If your tabs are not functioning properly, perhaps someone who is more tech savvy than myself can assist you.

on: February 17, 2019, 01:58:59 PM 
Started by RVTechNomad - Last post by RVTechNomad
Hello. My name is Lawrence. I'm very grateful to the spirit of God for letting me find this new group of believers. For nearly 2 decades God has been reeducating me about His true life and being. From 1976 to about 2000, I was steeped in Christian religion rather than in the Spirit of Truth.  Looking forward to discussions about things I still question.

Does anyone know how to modify the profile? The tabs on my profile don't do anything.

Grace be with you all,
Lawrence

on: February 17, 2019, 12:52:49 PM 
Started by casey - Last post by indianabob
Hi Casey,

Great  to have you on the forum.
Love to know more about you.

Old (83) Indiana bob

on: February 15, 2019, 11:47:52 AM 
Started by Dennis Vogel - Last post by Dennis Vogel
Mat 24:6  And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

I don't think this is getting much press in the US but India is furious with Pakistan.

Just watch this YouTube live news feed for 15 minutes and see:

https://youtu.be/NyantkXMUUY

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-15/where-the-latest-india-pakistan-conflict-may-lead-quicktake

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 24 queries.