bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Author Topic: End Time Prophecies  (Read 324553 times)

Porter

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: End Time Prophecies
« Reply #320 on: June 30, 2019, 08:57:06 PM »

Dave -

Ray did touch briefly on the subject in his article, Who Is The Beast, but there was much more involved that he didn't cover..

Actually, Ray covered who the beast is quite extensively all through out his papers and emails. He may not have always used the term "beast", but he made it quite clear from the Scripture how man loves to sin and give himself the glory for not only his accomplishments, but his failures as well. Truly, man thinks he is a god unto himself.

Ray once said something like, "i see 666 followed by 777 everywhere", and I have to agree as Scripture is all ONE. I see myself in the Scriptures and how I was such a beast. My only hope is Jesus to come save me.
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #321 on: June 30, 2019, 09:40:43 PM »

I had a hard time getting thru this. But all is of God. That said where does this fit into prophecy?

Recorded today: https://youtu.be/0t5Q8Eqxyi0

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
« Reply #322 on: June 30, 2019, 09:54:55 PM »

Thanks Porter, if you hadn't commented I wouldn't have seen my reply needed to be edited. I was saying Ray touched briefly on buying and selling, in his article, Who is the Beast.
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

Wanda

« Reply #323 on: June 30, 2019, 10:21:39 PM »

I had a hard time getting thru this. But all is of God. That said where does this fit into prophecy?

Isa 5:20  Woe to those saying for evil, good, and for good, evil, placing darkness for light and light for darkness, placing bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!"

Oh how I wish I were dreaming.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 10:24:16 PM by Wanda »
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.

octoberose

« Reply #324 on: July 01, 2019, 02:03:49 AM »

I went back to pages 6;7;8 . Wow that was November !  It’s a very good discussion.

Wanda

« Reply #325 on: July 01, 2019, 02:17:59 PM »

Rev. 13:17

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, or the NAME of the wild beast, or the NUMBER OF HIS NAME.

March 2007 The New York Times reported that China's state-run Zhuhai Zhenrong Trading, the biggest buyer of Iranian crude worldwide, began paying for its oil in euros late last year. ... December 2007 Iran stops accepting U.S. dollars for oil.

Iran switches from dollar to euro for official reporting currency.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1HP25W

The following link is to give more insight and not posted to encourage a political discussion. Doing so will be going against the rules of this forum.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/petrodollar-warfare-the-common-thread-linking-venezuela-and-iran/255123/

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #326 on: July 01, 2019, 04:50:05 PM »

Jude 1:8-13
Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion,and speak evil of dignities.
But these speak evil of those things of which they know not, but what they know naturally,as
BRUTE BEASTS,in those things they corrupt themselves. Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying
of Core. These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves
without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit,twice dead, plucked up by the roots! RAGING WAVES OF THE SEA. foaming out their own shame, wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever. GK. (Eon)

From the LOF in Rays 📖 book.

Ray quote
“ Not a pretty picture of humanity. This is not just speaking of just a few evil men that crept into the congregation of Christ’s Church. This short book of Jude is speaking of two classes, two kinds
of people. Believers and non- believers, those saved and those destroyed.

Jude 5
I will therefore put you in remembrance, though he once knew this, how that the Lord having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believe not.

Notice it : those saved and those destroyed. These represent the entire race. These represent
 the entire world of humanity coming up in two resurrections. THE RESURRECTION OF THE JUST AND THE UNJUST.. CLEARLY THE RAGING WAVES OF THE SEA, represent the BRUTE BEASTS
that have corrupted themselves, foaming out their shame” Jude tells us. What is this but
Daniels prophecy of all such filthy dreamers coming into eonian shame and judgement.

Dan.12:2
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting (eonian)
life, and some to shame and everlasting (eonian) contempt.

These brute beasts , these raging waves of the sea, MUST BE TAMED,until they become a beautiful
crystal sea of glass.

Mark 4: 39-40
And He ( Jesus) arose and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea. “PEACE, BE STILL” and the wind ceased AND THERE WAS A GREAT CALM , and He said unto them” Why are he so fearful.
How is it that ye have no faith?

Mankind at his worst is likened in scripture to a beast.
ECC.3:18
I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them
and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
Isaiah 57:20
But the wicked are like the troubled sea,when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire
and dirt.

ECC 1:13– Concordant
,,, and experience of evil hath God given man to humble him thereby.

Pride 81467 ( Strong)
geveh
gay-vaw
Chaldee) corresponding to H1446  —Pride
H1465— exaltation,( figuratively) arrogance, lifting up,pride.

We are all arrogant beasts until God purges everyone of us of our sins with Gehenna fire.

Luke 17:28
Likewise just as it was in the days of Lot, they were eating and drinking, buying and selling,
planting and building.
2Peter: 2-7
And if He rescued righteous Lot, greatly distressed by the sensual conduct of the wicked,,,,,,,,

The beast is fast rising up out of the sea.
Proverbs.8:13
The fear of the Lord is to hate evil. Pride and arrogance and the evil way and the
perverted mouth I hate.
Proverbs 9:10
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

May the Lord God almighty inspire us to keep the unity of the spirit .
In Christ Pamela❤️
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #327 on: July 01, 2019, 06:05:57 PM »

Jude 1:8-13
Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Jude 1:8 from Concordant version:

Howbeit, these dreamers also, likewise are indeed defiling the flesh, yet are repudiating lordship and calumniating glories."

Just an observation and may not be anything to it:

Dreamers:
The DREAM Act is an American legislative proposal for a process for granting residency status to qualifying foreign immigrants who entered the United States as minors. It would first grant conditional residency and, upon meeting further qualifications, permanent residency. Wikipedia

Wanda

« Reply #328 on: July 01, 2019, 10:03:14 PM »

I went back to pages 6;7;8 . Wow that was November !  It’s a very good discussion.

Hard to believe it was that long ago. I thought it was a good discussion too.

ZekeSr

« Reply #329 on: July 02, 2019, 08:39:03 AM »

2Pe 3:3  First, knowing this, that there will come in the last days scoffers walking according to their own lusts 

Interesting to note that this is no longer known as the city of "little cable cars climbing halfway to the stars", but instead the city of 'poop maps' with a poop patrol that gets paid big bucks to clean up human feces left on the streets by the homeless. Not to mention the discarded needles. Also, last year, a Chicago-based medical association canceled their yearly San Francisco convention due to safety issues.

Mike

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #330 on: July 02, 2019, 10:18:24 AM »

Rev. 13:17

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, or the NAME of the wild beast, or the NUMBER OF HIS NAME.

March 2007 The New York Times reported that China's state-run Zhuhai Zhenrong Trading, the biggest buyer of Iranian crude worldwide, began paying for its oil in euros late last year. ... December 2007 Iran stops accepting U.S. dollars for oil.

Iran switches from dollar to euro for official reporting currency.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1HP25W

The following link is to give more insight and not posted to encourage a political discussion. Doing so will be going against the rules of this forum.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/petrodollar-warfare-the-common-thread-linking-venezuela-and-iran/255123/

Good article Wanda.

I've followed Mike Maloney for years. He has no political agenda. He just observes IMO. A good YouTube video:

https://goldsilver.com/blog/untold-story-behind-usas-biggest-secret-deal-the-petrodollar/?utm_campaign=20190702PetrodollarMikeVideo&utm_content=touchpoint_1_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_source=zaius

Some think the reason for the Iraq war was Saddam Hussein was no longer going to use the US dollar to sell oil. Same for Murdar Quadafie and Iran. China, Venezuela, and Russia have also moved away from the petrodollar.

From Ray's Tower's paper:

As we speak (December, 2006), China holds ONE TRILLION American dollars. Hours ago Iran announced that the Iranian Central Bank is converting the state's foreign dollar assets into Euros, and it will be using the Euro for foreign transactions (what are the consequences for America if oil becomes pegged worldwide to the Euro? Russia is also talking about disconnecting oil sales from the US dollar).

Some countries are buying gold as fast as they can.

Oil no longer pegged to the US dollar is the beginning of the end IMO.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 11:22:27 AM by Dennis Vogel »

indianabob

« Reply #331 on: July 02, 2019, 02:13:37 PM »

Hmmm,

since the U.S. is presently an oil exporter (?) the price of oil in Euros, may not be as serious a burden as it could be for Europe. Yes it could lead to the U.S. becoming isolationist and affect other trade conditions, but if we are going to have to suffer some degree of pain, then it may be delayed somewhat as the prophesies play out and lead to the U. S. not supporting Israel as we presently are. That could be bad for Israel and lead to them being overrun by other states in the region.
= =
I am recalling the lead up to WW2 when the U.S. refused to declare war and help Britain for 3 or 4 years until motivated by FDR and finally by Pearl Harbor 12-7-1941.
= =
Also note that  Brexit or Britain leaving the EU may be some type of temporary protection for that little island especially if they continue to support the U.S. dollar and the Pound for oil. (??)

Just speculation of course. Bob

octoberose

« Reply #332 on: July 03, 2019, 03:21:57 AM »

I have never fully understood the role of Israel in the end times . Oh, I’ve read a lot about it , but from contrary views . The elect are the chosen of God now - so how does that affect God s promises to the Jewish people ?

Heidi

« Reply #333 on: July 03, 2019, 06:49:29 AM »

Matthew 24:14  (KJV)

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Jesus, makes it clear this was a gospel of the kingdom that would be preached for a witness unto all nations.

“He went journeying from city to city and from village to village, preaching . . . the good news of the kingdom of God.”​—LUKE 8:1.

Ray said,  "Most people have not heard the gospel".

I didn't post the scripture myself because I was not clear on my own understanding, but felt the gospel might be for the elect. I'm still working it out.

Wanda, I have often thought that the gospel is only for the elect because hearing we understand and seeing we perceive through Gods spirit.....the few and the many principle. 

But what if this gospel being preached is about us and not just for us. 

As Christ is so are we in the world and in eager expectation is the creature waiting for the sons of God to be revealed.   

So part of this gospel which Christ preached every Sunday was to introduce us.  I'm completely humbled by that thought.  Christ is the seed, when you plant a seed it brings forth many seeds once its ready for harvest.   

We are the developing seeds (the fulfillment, the good news) of Christ seed and He had to die for us so that we can grow and then one day we will be many more seeds. 

It's almost as if Christ is replicating himself in us.  We will then, with Christ, be the saviours of the world.  Christ being the first fruit.  There is to me such a beautiful simplicity in Gods design.

I would be interested in anyones thoughts on this.

Heidi
For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring"

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #334 on: July 03, 2019, 09:44:15 AM »

Hmmm,

since the U.S. is presently an oil exporter (?) the price of oil in Euros, may not be as serious a burden as it could be for Europe. Yes it could lead to the U.S. becoming isolationist and affect other trade conditions, but if we are going to have to suffer some degree of pain, then it may be delayed somewhat as the prophesies play out and lead to the U. S. not supporting Israel as we presently are. That could be bad for Israel and lead to them being overrun by other states in the region.
= =
I am recalling the lead up to WW2 when the U.S. refused to declare war and help Britain for 3 or 4 years until motivated by FDR and finally by Pearl Harbor 12-7-1941.
= =
Also note that  Brexit or Britain leaving the EU may be some type of temporary protection for that little island especially if they continue to support the U.S. dollar and the Pound for oil. (??)

Just speculation of course. Bob

It has nothing to do with oil itself but with the dollar no longer being trusted as the world's currency. The US takes in about $3.5 trillion each year and is currently about $22 trillion in debt. We spend about half-a-trillion each year just servicing that debt (about 15% of the $3.5 trillion income).

We have kept the FED 15 year interest rate under 2.5% for years with artificial means. If the interest rate gets to and maintains 3.5% we will be spending a great deal more on interest but not able to pay it. Then the world will abandon the US dollar.

You will see 15 year interest rates approach 0% before it gets away from the Federal Reserve (which is private and not run by the government) and skyrockets, IMO.

Rev 18:9  And the kings of the earth, who commit prostitution and indulge with her, will be lamenting and grieving over her whenever they may be observing the smoke of her conflagration,

Rev 18:10  standing afar off because of the fear of her torment, saying, 'Woe! Woe! that great city! Babylon, the strong city! for in one hour your judging came.'"

Rev 18:11  And the merchants of the earth are lamenting and mourning over her, for no one is buying their cargo any longer:"
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 10:29:26 AM by Dennis Vogel »

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #335 on: July 03, 2019, 10:22:42 AM »

Let me add that Deutsche Bank is one of the few world banks and is in serious trouble IMO. They are not just a German bank. They service the world.

"Deutsche Bank considering up to 20,000 job cutshttps://www.reuters.com/article/us-deutsche-bank-layoffs/deutsche-bank-considering-up-to-20000-job-cuts-wsj-reports-idUSKCN1TT240

Deutsche Bank has been manipulating the price of gold for many years. Soon they will no longer be able to do this. "Deutsche Bank Admits It Rigged Gold Prices, Agrees To Expose Other Manipulators" http://heartlandpreciousmetals.com/deutsche-bank-admits-it-rigged-gold-prices-agrees-to-expose-other-manipulators/

Derivatives are mostly to blame for the bank bailouts in 2008 and derivatives will be the death of Deutsche Bank IMO. "Understanding Deutsche Bank’s $47 Trillion Derivatives Book" https://www.wsj.com/articles/does-deutsche-bank-have-a-47-trillion-derivatives-problem-1475689629

I'm bringing this up because Deutsche Bank could be one of many potential triggers that starts what's written in Revelation 18.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 10:38:06 AM by Dennis Vogel »

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #336 on: July 03, 2019, 11:56:13 AM »

2Co.4:6
For God, who said,” let light shine out of darkness, has shone in our hearts to
give the light of the knowledge of the Glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

Deu.7:6
For you are a holy people to the Lord your God, the Lord your God has chosen you
to be a people for His own possessions out of all the people’s who are on the face of the earth.

1Ch. 16:13
O seed of Israel his servent,children of Jacob, His chosen ones.

2Co.5:14,,,,,,,,,,,,for the love of Christ controls us.5:7,,,for we walk by faith not by sight.

I agree with you Heidi. The Elect walk in the Spirit of Jesus . They are a New Creation
The Ministry of Reconciliation. Fire from heaven.(heavens)

God Bless the Chosen sons and daughters of God. They are His achievement, His glory.
Ministers of the New Covenant.

Rom.8. Ray said” Read it often” Also 1 Thes.4:13-18

Thanks be to Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.Amen

" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Wanda

« Reply #337 on: July 03, 2019, 05:13:21 PM »

Some countries are buying gold as fast as they can.

I saw last week that China recently made a big purchase.

Oil no longer pegged to the US dollar is the beginning of the end IMO.

I agree.

I've been following him for a while myself, and what Ray pointed out in the Towers paper is what inspired me to keep a closer watch.

Great video too, hard to turn a blind eye to such extroidinary real time events.

As Mike made mention of once being able to keep up with the changes, he could no longer do so,  because they were happening to fast. I've been seeing the fast pace of change in other areas as well.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 08:46:50 PM by Wanda »

Wanda

« Reply #338 on: July 03, 2019, 08:02:57 PM »

Wanda, I have often thought that the gospel is only for the elect because hearing we understand and seeing we perceive through Gods spirit.....the few and the many principle

Good point and I agree.. 

But what if this gospel being preached is about us and not just for us. 

As Christ is so are we in the world and in eager expectation is the creature waiting for the sons of God to be revealed.   

So part of this gospel which Christ preached every Sunday was to introduce us.  I'm completely humbled by that thought.  Christ is the seed, when you plant a seed it brings forth many seeds once its ready for harvest.   

Heidi, except if we consider the ones in the churches today believe they are the chosen, they are the body of Christ.  They have no true knowledge of God's word, therefore they are waiting for the manifestation of themselves as sons and daughters to be revealed. Most believe that will happen when they are raptured.

I've given this a lot of thought since our earlier discussion., and. between what Ray covered in his teaching,' What is the Kingdom of God,"  as well has many accounts in the gospels, it's become clear to me, this good news of  the Kingdom was for the calling of the chosen, with the greater work of the salvation of all being done in the ages to come.

what made the biggest impression to my understanding, was from Pauls words in 1 Corinthians.

1 Corinthians 1:21-31 ESV

21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not know God through wisdom, it pleased God through the folly of what we preach to save those who believe.
22  For Jews demand signs and Greeks seek wisdom,
23 but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and folly to Gentiles
24, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
25  For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26  For consider your calling, brothers: not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth
27. But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong;
28 God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are,
29 so that no human being might boast in the presence of God.
30 And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption,
31 so that, as it is written, “Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord.”

« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 08:08:22 PM by Wanda »

Wanda

« Reply #339 on: July 04, 2019, 12:26:20 AM »

Heidi -

After posting, I've been thinking I might have misunderstood what you meant about Jesus introducing us. If so, could you please correct me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 19 queries.